IOB Internet Banking is the online banking service provided to the customers of the bank to access and transact on their account 24*7 on all 365 days
Benefits of using IOB internet banking include the following:
- Access your accounts 24hours a day, seven days a week.
- Manage your everyday banking. View your current balances and transactions history online.
- Simple to use
- Balance enquiry
- Last Few transactions
- Account Statement
- Cheque Paid Status
- Deposit Opening
- Deposit Closure/Deposit Renewal
- Transfer money to any of your bank accounts
- Login to www.iobnet.co.in
- Click on “Register Individual” if you are an individual or a proprietary firm.Else click on "Register Corporate"
- Once registered submit the application forms to the Account holding branch
- An active E-mail id is necessary to open internet banking.
down the PIN number which is to be used for all Funds transfer
(Don’t share this with anyone! Do we keep a blank cheque carelessly? NO ! Your password and PIN are as important as that!)
- Your account will be activated by the branch on receipt of the application
- Login with your password.
- Passwords are case sensitive (b is different from B)
- Login Password & transaction PIN are different where password is used to login and PIN for funds transfer.
- Please be careful while entering your passwords, as your online account may be blocked for entering consecutive wrong passwords.
E TOKEN is a small USB drive like device which has a digital certificate in it and sent to the customer. It will be used as an additional authentication mechanism apart from password to secure your account during login and funds transfers. Currently E-tokens are being given to corporate only.
- To apply for E-Token login to internetbanking --> accounts --> apply for digital signature (this feature is available only for corporate login)
- Fill the form online and submit
- ITD processes the request and sends the eToken by post
- On receipt of eToken, log in to see a "Register Certificate" link on home page
- Fill the details to activate the token
- Rs 625 is charged per token
- A separate token is to be used by each user of a corporate login
Branch will activate the account once on receiving the application. Once account activation an e-mail will be received saying that the account is activated If account is not activated even after submitting the application form to branch, do mail us with the account details to firstname.lastname@example.org Or talk to us at 044-28519460/28889350
Ensure that your computer is connected to the internet “rather than” ensure that your LAN/ISP connected to internet.
Login to Your Internet Banking account Go to "Edit Profile" Select Deactivate account Select the appropriate account to be deactivated and then click "submit"
Login to Internet Banking account user name and password Go to "Edit Profile" Select the "Change Daily Limit “ option Enter the Account number and daily limit in appropriate fields and click on "submit"(Upto 2 lakhs).
Login to your Internet Banking account Go to "Edit Profile" Select the "Change Password" option Enter the current password and new password in appropriate fields and click on "submit"
Login to Your Internet Banking account Go to "Edit Profile" Select "Change Pin" Enter the current pin and new pin in appropriate fields and click on "submit"
Login to Your Internet Banking account Go to "Edit Profile" Select "Forgot Pin" OTP will be prompted after clicking "submit". On successful validation of OTP pin will be sent to registered email id.
Click on the forgot password link in login window Enter the login id Screen prompts to enter the email address. Enter the email id registered with the bank If the login id and email address matches with bank’s record, OTP will be sent as SMS to the mobile number registered Enter the OTP and click on submit New Password will be sent to the registered email id
Please change your password immediately and inform us at 044-28519460/28889350 or mail at email@example.com
Security measures implemented by IOB include:
- IOB internet site users highly secure 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Login ID, password and 2 factor authentication.
- Automatic logout feature if session remains inactive for 5 minutes.
Since your mobile phone number registered with the bank is used to send out OTPs (One time Passwords) to you for doing transactions Online, please immediately inform the bank to remove transaction rights on your online account.
Login to Internet Banking account with user id, login id and password Go to "Accounts" Select the name of the certifying authority Browse and Upload the .CER file click on "submit" button
Internet explorer- Login to Internet Banking account with user id, login id and password Go to "Accounts" Select the name of the certifying authority Browse and Upload the .CER file click on "submit" button
Phishing attacks ‘are attempts to acquire sensitive customer information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by via e-mail using forged company e-mail sender addresses. These attacks use forged e-mail addresses of companies known to and trusted by the customer. The customer is asked to provide confidential account access information either by e-mail reply or through a link leading to a forged website. The information then may be misused without the customer's knowledge.
Please note Indian Overseas Bank will never ask for your personal details or sensitive/confidential information (such as your account number, debit card number, ATM PIN or Online Banking passwords) through an email. Nor would the Bank ask for your password through any other means, phone, fax or in-persons. If any of our bank personnel asks you for your password, do not disclose it and report him or her immediately to us. In case you suspect an email claiming to be from Indian Overseas Bank is fraudulent, please report it to the Bank immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org /044-28519460
- To check balance, login to Internet banking with login id and password.
- Select Accounts --> Balance enquiry, the available balance and current balance of the account will be displayed.
- To check last few transactions, login to internet banking with login id and password
- Select Accounts --> Last few transactions, transactions details will be displayed.
- To view or print the account statement, login to internet banking with login id and password
- Select Accounts --> Account Statements --> view/print
- Select the account, from date and to date for which statement is required and then click on submit.
Login to internet banking with login id and password Select Accounts --> Search Cheque Paid. Select the account type, date and enter the cheque number then click on submit
Login to internet banking with login id and password Select Accounts --> Loan/deposit view Select the account and click on submit
Login to Internet banking with the registered login id and password. Go to " Remittances Menu" Select the 15 digit account number option Enter the account number, branch name and account type. Click on Submit The 15 digit account number is displayed to the user
Login to internet banking with login id and password Select Accounts --> PPF Loan/deposit view Select the account, from date and to date for which statement is required and then click on submit.
Select Edit Profile --> Add Accounts Provide the details of the accounts to be added.
Beware of spam emails which may contain a virus or have a link to a fraudulent website designed similar to that of the bank. Keep confidential the personal details like login id, password and pin. Change the password and pin on a frequent basis. Do not disclose them even to the employees of the Bank Use a combination of alphabets and numbers for your password. Use Virtual Keyboard provided for entering your password for security Check the web-site address in the browser. It should be that of the Bank (https://www.iobnet.co.in).
If you suspect that there has been an unauthorized transaction in your account, please report it to the Bank immediately at email@example.com
- Login to internet banking using registered login id and password
- Select Remittances --> Deposit --> Open
- Select the account number for which the deposit to be opened
- The name of depositor is displayed
- Enter the scheme code, amount of deposit and tenure of the deposit
- In the next screen enter the PIN number and Click on submit button
Yes. Closure/Renewal of deposit accounts are allowed within 10 days after maturity period.
Login to internet banking using registered login id and password Select Remittances --> Apply for ASBA Select the Depository name NSDL or CDSL Enter the Depository id, client id, beneficiary account number. Select the status of the bidder as resident or non resident Enter the PAN number, name and click on submit button
Login to internet banking using login id and password Select Remittances --> add payee --> IOB account Enter the name and account number of the person and click on submit. In next screen, enter the OTP (one time pin) that you have received on your mobile and email id and click on "approve payee"
Login to internet banking using login_id and password Select Remittances --> add payee --> other bank account Enter the beneficiary details like name, address, account type, account number and IFSC code for the bank and click on submit. In next screen, enter the OTP (one time pin) that you have received on your mobile and email id and click on "approve payee"
Login to internet banking using registered login id and password Select Remittances --> remove payee --> IOB account Payee Account name, number , type and status are displayed to the user Select the Payee account to be removed and click on delete.
Login to internet banking using registered login id and password Select Remittances --> remove payee --> other bank account Payee Account name, IFSC Code, Account number ,Account type and status are displayed to the user Select the Payee account to be removed and click on delete.
Select Remittances --> Funds Transfer --> IOB account Select the debit account, credit account ,amount and narration for debit and credit entries and click on proceed Enter the funds transfer pin and click on Pay Now/Schedule Later Screen will prompt for OTP.Enter the OTP received through mobile and click on submit.
Yes. Post NEFT Timings Funds transfer can be done via IMPS(24/7)
2FA is second Factor Authentication in the form of SMS OTP that you will receive on the mobile number registered with IOB for doing transactions on internet banking. The process of authentication is to validate the claimed identity of the customer by verifying what the customer knows and what the customer has on his mobile phone.
- 4-digit code It is a password valid for only one login session or transaction It is a unique and time-sensitive password used as an added security on Internet banking
- Yes there is voice number 09289034567.Validity is 180 seconds. Call to be made to VMN only from registered Mobile number
Login to Internet banking. Select IOB Card --> IOB Credit Card --> Register card. Enter the card number and card holder’s name as appears on the card and select confirm.
Login to Internet banking Select IOB Card --> IOB Credit Card --> Make Payment Select the debit, credit account and enter the amount to be paid Enter the Pin for making the transaction
Login to Internet banking Select IOB Card --> IOB Debit Card --> suspend debit card Select the debit card to be suspended and click on submit
- Ensure the file is a CSV (comma separated values) or TXT file (fore.g. IOBTest.csv or IOBTEST.txt)
- Each transaction is represented as a row in the file
- Each row should contain 15 digit account number and amount
- The amount should be specified with the decimal point for paisa.
- Sample :
- For each credit transaction a similar row as of the above should appear in the CSV or TXT file which is to be uploaded
- All the values must contain alphabets and numbers only. No special characters allowed
- Comma (,) should only be used as a field separator between account number and amount.
Login to internet banking using registered login id and password Select Remittances --> Bulk Remittances --> IOB Account --> modify batch Select the corresponding batch and click modify batch Enter the funds transfer pin and submit with the option “pay now or later “. Click delete batch to delete the corresponding batch
Create batch Login to internet banking using registered login id and password Select Remittances --> Bulk Remittances --> other bank Account --> create batch Enter the bulk file name and select upload file to Upload the bulk file and click on upload file. Execute Batch Login to internet banking using login id and password Select Remittances --> Bulk Remittances -->Other Bank Account --> execute batch Select the batch and click on “ execute batch “
- Ensure the file is a CSV(comma separated values) or TXT file (for e.g. IOBNEFTTest.csv or IOBNEFTTest.txt)
- Each transaction is represented as a row in the file
- Each row should contain
- IFSC Code – should be exactly 11 characters
- Account Type
- Account Number - should not exceed 35 characters
- Name of the Beneficiary - should not exceed 35 characters
- Address of the Beneficiary - should not exceed 140 characters
- Sender Information - should not exceed 210 characters
- Amount - should not exceed 15 plus 2 decimals
- 10 – savings account 11 – current account 12 – overdraft account 13 – cash credit account 14 – advances 40 – NRE savings 52 – credit card
- Sample IOBA0000109,10,12345,Ram Kumar, 1 Gandhi street Mylapore Chennai, Salary Credit ,2500.00 For each credit transaction a similar row as of the above should appear in the CSV or TXT file which is to be uploaded All the values must contain alphabets and numbers only. No special characters allowed Comma (,) should only be used as a field separator between the fields.
- Please visit https://onlineservices.tin.nsdl.com/etaxnew/Index.html and click link
- Select applicable Challan
- Fill up the Challan particulars and choose Indian Overseas Bank
- Fill up amount details
- Enter the PIN and submit
- In case of single level authorization, account is debited and cyber receipt generated online
- In case of multi level authorization, transaction is made as pending and next user can log into his corporate login and pass the transactions available under direct tax -> pending transactions
- You can view / re-print cyber receipt for past transactions under direct tax - print cyber receipt