Welcome to the Internet Banking website of IOB!
Change Daily Limit
• Daily Limit can be updated channel wise Within IOB Transfers,NEFT/IMPS transaction, eCommerce Transactions by the customer himself subject to ceiling of Rs. 200000. If the same needs to be enhanced, customer needs to contact the branch.
• Customer's can view Inward and outward Clearing details.
Bharat Bill Payment Systems
• Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) is India's integrated bill payment system offering interoperable and accessible bill payment service to customers through a network of agents, enabling multiple payment modes, and providing instant confirmation of payment powered by NPCI.
• Top up option is available for Prepaid cards through Internet Banking
• Standing instruction facility has been provided to customers to facilitate periodic scheduled payments like funds transfer to a specific account, Recurring Deposit/Loan installment for a specified value to a specified account, on the same date of every month.
OTP Facility - Intra Bank
• To enhance the security of your account, additional authentication of 6 digit One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number for all transactions done between IOB Accounts for an amount of Rupees Two Thousand and above
SMS and E-Mail Alerts are sent to customers on their registered mobile number / e-mail ID informing about the latest banking transactions through Internet Banking for the services like Addition of new payees, Funds transfer, Online Bill payments and Tax payments etc.